sure cuts a lot etc for cricut

Discuss things about your electronic cutter Robo/Cricut/Silhouette and swap hints and tips. Links to files anything that is useful.
Carolyn
The Boss

sure cuts a lot etc for cricut

Post by Carolyn » Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:55 am

just stumbled across this as was following links for robo, not sure if Cricut owners know about it:

http://enchantart.com/blog/?p=1595

cazat81

Re: sure cuts a lot etc for cricut

Post by cazat81 » Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:14 pm

Well blow me .. I have been pondering for sometime if to or not get the software. I didn't and don't fully understand it all so have tended to steer away of having it for my cricut but had been again recently again thinking I should get more clued up and make a decision either way. Obviously the decision has been made for me :roll: :(

So when Make the Cut Says

[quote]Works with all Cricut

Carolyn
The Boss

Post by Carolyn » Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:47 pm

I am not sure - from reading that blog it says they are not supposed to sell the make a cut software at all. But the SCAL have a reprieve until they win that case too.

craftyhazelnut

Post by craftyhazelnut » Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:59 pm

Very interesting. I've got Make the cut and love it (although I don't use it enough). I had quite a few cricut cartridges before I got MTC, but it's good to be able to use the cricut for other designs.

x

LizG

Post by LizG » Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:10 pm

If you want to continue to use your Cricut with MTC etc then do not update either the Cricut or the version of MTC. Provo have put something in the update to the Cricut that will then mean it won't work with MTC.

If you don't mind not updating then you won't have a problem.